We help individuals and their families by meeting their financial obligations that are unable to be fulfilled during this time.
At the Scott Jenkins Foundation, we are compassionate about your journey with cancer and believe your focus should remain on your health and loved ones. No one enduring cancer should have to sacrifice the quality of life to a cancer diagnosis.
We Provide The Following To Assist People During Their Journey With Cancer:
- Housing Costs
- Organic food to help improve the value of your health
- Gas cards to ensure families do not have to worry about transportation
- Retail gift cards to ensure families can purchase clothing
- Grocery gift cards so families can buy the food they need
- Hotel stays for when appointments or procedures are far away from home
- Massage Therapy
- Churches/Spiritual Organizations
- Mentoring Program
- Yoga Classes & Movement Therapy
- Support groups for caretakers of all ages
- Physical Therapy
- Perscription Reimbursement